Monday, October 17, 2005

Coming soon: Arquette-ization

I was going to blog about my Capclave experience today, but I've still got a headache from the sustained effort of Trying Not to Act Like a Dork, both at the con and at the family wedding the night before. Like a lot of writers, I don't get out much, so it can be a challenge to speak to actual people (the ones in my head don't count) without embarrassing myself.

So today I just give you this and hope it changes your life.

I wouldn't mind if some middle aged men underwent Baldwinization.Cecilia

Posted by: Anonymous Anonymous at 10/18/2005 11:36 AM

I am trying to post something witty, but I believe that my brain has spontaneously combusted.

lol

terri

Posted by: Blogger moonhart at 10/18/2005 1:05 PM

Personally, I'm a Daniel fan, ever since "Homicide: Life on the Streets." And Alec is nice. He was fabulous in Cooler with William H. Macy and Maria Bello (who's now appearing in History of Violence). Never seen William or Stephen in anything, but I'll take their word for it that they have careers.

Posted by: Blogger Jeri at 10/18/2005 3:36 PM

I love Alec. Except for the wife-beating part. Oh, and which non-career bro is an arch-conservative?

Posted by: Anonymous Anonymous at 10/18/2005 5:46 PM

Well, Kathy & I saw William B & Cindy Crawford in their movie (Hot Target? No... Sexy Victim? Closer... oh right... Fair Game) pretty much because we wanted a dumb eye-candy actioner.

Turns out we didn't want one THAT dumb. Craptacular.

Posted by: Blogger Rob S. at 10/20/2005 10:06 PM

'Craptacular' is the official word of the day. Along with "jeltt," the word I have to type in to post this comment.

It's craptacular jeltt!

Posted by: Blogger Jeri at 10/21/2005 4:20 PM

Cecilia, I didn't know Alec was a wife-beater. What a shame. And the conservative would undoubtedly be Stephen, who appeared in such Christ-centric films as "Six: The Mark Unleashed." But maybe I'm just stereotyping. Or typing in stereo, since I'm using both hands.

Posted by: Blogger Jeri at 10/21/2005 4:24 PM