Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Here and back again

Balticon was great, and tomorrow I'm off to New York for BookExpo America, the premier publishing event of the year.

My schedule:

Friday, June 1, 11-11:45 AM
Autographing session, Harlequin booth (3874 - 3875 - 3895)

Sunday, June 3, 9:15-9:45 AM
Autographing session, Romance Writers of America booth (4949)

Other than that, I'll be wandering around snagging free books, chatting with booksellers, librarians, and other industry professionals, and just generally marveling at the hugeness of the event. Woo-hoo!

Next week I'll tell you all about Bo, our new foster dog who'll be leaving us on Friday. Tonight's my last night with the beautiful boy. It'll be so quiet around here without his snoring.

Labels:

Ah, Jeri, sounds interesting and wish I was going.

Meanwhile, I am tagging you. Tell us 8 things about you we might not know.

Rules for the meme are on my blog at http://robindowens.blogspot.com/

Posted by: Blogger Robin D Owens at 6/09/2007 2:36 AM

Oh, she's been tagged. She just hasn't done it yet.

Fie on your busyness, Jeri! Fie! We want to know That Which We Were Not Meant To Know!

Posted by: Blogger Rob S. at 6/10/2007 12:18 PM

# 1 Thing Everyone Knows About Me:

I'm an internet addict, but when I'm on the wagon, I'm Really On The Wagon.

I'll be back when I'm finished making a good book great.

Or when I get stuck, whichever comes first.

Posted by: Blogger Jeri at 6/10/2007 10:08 PM