Monday, March 30, 2009
Also, a quick heads-up: I'll be sending out my newsletter either late tonight or tomorrow morning, so if you haven't signed up, here are a few reasons why you should:
1. You'll be the first to get a glimpse of Shane's short story. Most of the world won't see it until April 5.
2. Before each issue goes out, I draw two names at random to win a prize. Not surprisingly, this issue's prize is an ARC of Bad to the Bone.
3. All the cool people are doing it. You wanna be cool, right?
4. It only comes out four times a year.
5. It's totally text-based (i.e., no HTML) to minimize inbox clutter and download time.
6. It's entertaining. At least, I guess it is, because only two or three people (out of 1000+) unsubscribe after each issue. So I must be doing something right (or at least not doing anything very wrong).
Signup boxes are located on every page of my website. Come...join us....