To celebrate this reverse British Invasion, I and several blogggers are giving away copies (some signed) of the UK version, which is a trade paperback with a totally different (but equally awesome) cover as the North American version.
EDITED TO ADD: Duh, I just realized people could also enter their answers here on the blog post. I mean, while you're here reading the rules, you might as well.
1. Simply tweet either a) your favorite thing about Zachary (pictured below as a Scott Pilgrim avatar), OR b) your favorite thing about Scotland.
EDITED TO ADD: 1a. Or do it here in the comments.
2. To encourage creativity, your favorite thing about Zachary and/or Scotland CANNOT be the accent. I repeat: If you say "THE ACCENT," you won't win.
3. You must include the #SHADEintheUK hashtag so I can find all the entries. No need to @reply me--save those extra characters to describe your favorite thing.
EDITED TO ADD: 3a. This rule does not apply if you're entering here in the blog comments.
4. I'll draw a winner using a random number generator on Friday at 11:59 GMT (that's a minute before midnight in Glasgow, five hours ahead of Eastern time).
5. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
6. Retail value of prize: 6 pounds, 99 pence (I can't find the HTML code for the pound character, so I had to spell it out).
7. International entries? YES! Anyone, anywhere is eligible.
So share some love for England's Neighbor to the North. And remember what Mike Myers from Saturday Night Live taught us: if it's not Scottish, it's crap!