So I've made a list of all my extra book goodies, and now I'm giving them away to you while raising funds for deserving organizations.
Not only do you get to pick your prize from a wide assortment of signed swag, books, and ARCs, you get to choose the charity!
Please read the specific rules below, but the basic gist is, you donate to the charity of your choice, forward me proof of your donation, then pick a prize from the list.
PRIZE CATEGORIES (quantity available noted in parentheses--Totals updated as of Wednesday, 6pm eastern):
For a $5 donation, you can get one of the following:
Signed cover flats:
--original Voice of Crow--not the final book cover, so this is a collectible item (
--The Reawakened (
--Bad to the Bone trade paperback (
--Bad to the Bone mass market paperback (
--Bring on the Night mass market paperback (
--WVMP Lifeblood of Rock 'n' Roll (unlimited)
--Keeley Brothers (unlimited)
For $10 donation:
--Wicked Game (WVMP #1) mass market paperback (
--Bad to the Bone (WVMP #2) mass market paperback (5)
--Bring on the Night (WVMP #3) mass market paperback (
For $15 donation:
--Bad to the Bone (WVMP #2) trade paperback (
--Eyes of Crow (Aspect of Crow #1) trade paperback (
--Voice of Crow (Aspect of Crow #2) trade paperback (
--The Reawakened (Aspect of Crow #3) trade paperback (
Signed books, French editions:
--Voice of Crow (L'Enfant de la Prophetie) (1)
--The Reawakened (L'Oracle de Feu) (
For $25 donation:
--Voice of Crow (1)
--The Reawakened (2)
--Wicked Game (3)
--Bad to the Bone (3)
(If you're wondering about ARCs of Shift, stay tuned next week!)
You can combine prizes, of course. For example, if you donate $20 to your favorite charity, you can request two $5 prizes and a $10 prize.
1. Because of the sheer volume of prizes, this will have to be limited to US addresses only. I can't imagine how broke I would become, shipping all this stuff overseas. Please check back next week for an international giveaway.
2. Donate online to your chosen charity. I don't care what it is--if it's tax-deductible (it'll say it's a a 503(c)(3) organization somewhere on its home page), it qualifies. So no political donations or contributions to your own Very Special Christmas Motorcycle Fund.
3. Forward me a copy of the receipt **within the body of an e-mail**, not as an attachment--I will not open attachments from people I don't know, and sometimes not even from people I do know. My e-mail is jeri AT jerismithready DOT com. Please use the subject line YOU-PICK so that I can make sure it doesn't get caught in the spam filter.
4. Tell me, in order of preference, your top three choices, in case I run out of your first choice.
5. Let me know how you want the item personalized: i.e., if I should make them out to you or someone else, or just a signature alone. If you don't specify, I will sign it to your first name.
6. Include your mailing address.
7. I will reply within twelve hours to let you know which prize(s) you got. I will also update this blog post at least once a day to show the quantity of each prize still available.
8. Deadline: 11:59 eastern, Thursday, December 16. This will allow me to get everything mailed on Friday so that there's some hope of you receiving it before Christmas.