Thursday, September 22, 2011

Final round of triangle tourney!

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on Tuesday to get Logan/Aura/Zachary to the final round of The Book Sisterhood's Best Book Love Triangle Tournament. The voting has already started for the last round and will continue until 7am Eastern time tomorrow.

Since it's bound to be a tough competition (once again li'l ol' Shade is up against a series with movies being made out of it), I'm offering three prizes for the final round, one for each point in the triangle:

• For Logan, a signed hardcover of Enthralled, because his short story, "Bridge," is in this anthology, which just came out Tuesday.
  • For Aura, a signed (by me) audiobook of Shift, because the narrator Kristine Hvam does such a beautiful job with Aura's voice, both as a character and as a narrator. She is Aura.
  • For Zachary, a Street Spirit Photo print of your choice, depicting a beautiful scene in his native Scotland. Like this one here, "Castlevania," of Kelvingrove Museum in Glasgow's West End. It's pretty much the most gorgeous and entertaining museum ever.

All you have to do is vote for Shade (in the right-hand sidebar) and comment on the Love Triangle Final Round post. Deadline 7am Eastern Friday, September 23. International entries welcome!

Labels: ,

Done and done!!

Posted by: Blogger Amanda at 9/22/2011 5:14 PM

I love Peeta/Katniss/Gale...but Zachary/Logan/Aura....so much sexier!!!!

Posted by: Blogger Tine vs. The World at 9/22/2011 5:16 PM

Well who wouldn't want to vote for Shade:) I certainly did. Thanks for the fun:)

Posted by: Blogger Denise Z at 9/22/2011 6:46 PM

Voted for Shade! edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOTcom

Posted by: Blogger Blogger Name: Krystal Larson at 9/22/2011 7:12 PM

Voted and commented!!! There really is no contest. To me, there really isn't much of a triangle in HG, so Shade should win with no problem. :)

Posted by: Blogger Kendra at 9/22/2011 8:10 PM

I voted and commented. Looks like Shade has 70% of the vote, looking good.

Posted by: Blogger Barbara E. at 9/22/2011 10:42 PM

I voted for Shade- I wouldn't mind getting me some Zachary and Logan time :) Aura is one lucky girl!

Posted by: Blogger HayleyAG at 9/23/2011 3:37 AM

I voted for Team Shade!! Woot :)

Vivien
deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

Posted by: Blogger Vivien at 9/23/2011 2:15 PM