Wow, things are really heating up over at YA Sisterhood's Crush Tournament, and it hasn't even begun! As expected, competition is incredibly fierce this year. But guess what? SHADE fans are the FIERCEST.
Current standings, with ONE DAY to nominate:
Zachary is currently in 19th place. There will be 24 total slots in the tournament.
That's an Under
But you can save them! Nominate Zachary and/or Logan before 11:59pm Central Tuesday. It takes less than a minute to fill out the nomination form, and your ballot is 100% private.
Readers have given me some fabulous ideas for incentives. I'm keeping some of them secret until tournament time, but here's a taste of what's to come.
- If Zachary makes the tournament, I'll do a limited illustrated print run of his e-novella, "Shattered," complete with photos where certain scenes take place. These will be given out as prizes during the tournament (to be mailed once the novella is finished, of course).
- If Zachary makes it to the finals again, I'll write a multi-scene story about Senior Prom night. Readers can vote whether it'll be written from Aura's or Zachary's (or both) point-of-view. If you've read SHINE, you know there are no Senior Prom details provided there. You know also Zach wears the kilt. ;)
- OTHER AWESOMENESS TBA (e.g., charitable donations, deleted scenes, "Shattered" sneak peeks, etc.)
- If Logan makes it into the tournament, I'll write a short scene from his POV--maybe pre-SHADE, his and Aura's first kiss?
- If Logan makes it to the finals, I'll write him a brand-new short story. Possibly post-SHINE. o.O
- OTHER AWESOMENESS TBA (possibly involving Dylan, Mickey, and/or Siobhan)
I don't know how many nominations Martin has, but if he makes it into the tournament, he'll join Twitter. I can't begin to tell you how much fun that'd be.
So nominate Zachary, Logan, and/or Martin by 11:59pm Central Tuesday, then hop back to the Team Kilt signup form to help fight for the SHADE boys if they're lucky enough to get in.
...can prevent Sadface Summer. And forest fires.